This was really genuinely better than average for a motion picture done by virtually one gentleman Turner Clay- doing the majority of the administering/creating/impacts/score… it had a respectable enough, if excessively utilized, plot and tolerable low-plan impacts… the characters, who settle on some truly faulty choices, were modestly drawn out enough for me to need to perceive how they wound up… I'd put it keeping pace with a well-done Syfy flick pulled off with perhaps less plan… all things considered I messed around with it and admired the exertion set forth by the chief and cast… being a huge devotee of Zombie flicks and "B" films I have sat thru some REALLY terrible stuff and this doesn't even start to achieve that level of sadness in case you're simply searching for a fun little Friday/Sat. night popcorn unpleasantness/science fiction sort film you could do much, much more awful than this lit
Post a Comment